The International Salers World Conference will be held September 27 through October 6, 2018 in France. Tour highlights include:
- The Enchanting City of Paris concluding with an evening cruise with dinner, on the River Seine
- Coach Travel through France in the beautiful Autumn Season
- Discovery of the Historic Resort and Spa City of Vichy
- Stay in the Medieval Town of Salers, known as one of the most beautiful villages in France
- Visit to the Headquarters of the French Salers Breed, Salers Bull Test Station and Maison de la Salers, at Saint-Bonnet-de-Salers
- Salers Farm Tours
- Tour of the famous City of Clermont-Ferrand
- Attendance at Europe's No. 1 Livestock Show, Sommet de l'Elevage featuring the 2018 French National Salers Show and highlighting 2,000 Livestock (including over 350 Salers) - 1,500 Exhibitors - 95,000 Visitors from all over the World
- Meeting and exchanging information with Salers Breeders and Friends from the ISF's twenty (20) Member Countries.
Download the full program and registration form here.
The estimated cost of the tour is $2,250 US dollars as of May 1, 2018.